60 mins: 1W
When a senseless act of violence changes her life forever, a liberal college professor finds herself inexplicably drawn to the very weapon used to perpetrate the crime—and to the irresistible feeling of power that comes from holding life and death in her hands. Peering down the barrel of a uniquely American crisis, she begins to suspect that when it comes to gun violence, we’re all part of the problem.
-  World Premiere at Roundabout Underground, New York, NY director Leigh Silverman, starring Marin Ireland
-  Reading at Alley Theatre as part of the Alley All New Reading Series, Houston, TX, director James Black
-  Workshop at the Ojai Playwrights Conference, Ojai, CA, director Joshua Brody
-  Reading in Roundabout Underground reading series, New York, NY, director Michael Wilson
-  Reading at Goodman Theatre as part of New Stages, Chicago, IL, director Marti Lyons
-  Workshop at Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL, director Marti Lyons
‘On The Exhale’ at Roundabout Underground. Set by Rachel Hauck. Costumes by Emily Rebholz. Lights by Jen Schriever. Direction by Leigh Silverman. Images by Joan Marcus.